Privacy : Your privacy is very important to us. We follow systematic and stringent procedures to protect the security of the information / data stored on our website. The information that you have shared on our website is stored in secure server with encryption and can be accessed only for official purposes.
2. Registration On signing up on our website, you are required to provide us with certain basic mandatory information inter-alia including your e-mail id, name, gender and a password. Once the registration is completed, the said e-mail id and password can be used to access your account every time you visit our website.(www.aishcart.in).
3. Information we collect and that you provide: We collect information that is either anonymous or personally identifiable. The anonymous information includes the pages you view on our site, the search terms you enter into our search utility, your IP address and the operating system, browser software and internet service provider you use, your referral website or source of origin and any other relevant information, in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer the site. Our analytic tools may also capture anonymous information such as your demographic and geographic information, with a view to assist us in improving customer experience.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses (www.aishcart.in) or advertisements and other content served by us.
E-mail Communications: Registration to our Services shall entitle us to send you promotional and transactional emails from us. Subscription to our newletters entitle us to send you periodic newsletters and promotional emails. . If you do not want to receive e-mails or any other communication from us, you may unsubscribe by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ at the footer of any email received from us. Alternately, you may also email us at (Lalitfcz@gmail.com)
Payment Information: We do not take Credit/Debit card or Net banking details on our website. On clicking the option Pay Now, you will be redirected to either Secure Payment Gateway or Bank’s Net Banking website for completing the transaction. You will then be required to enter your relevant card details or net banking details on the page to complete the transaction. On successful completion of the transaction, you will be redirected to our website with your order details and order number being displayed. It is to be noted that we will not be storing any Bank related information on our records and none of our staffs will hold or be exposed to this information.
5. Server Logs In order to ensure easy and comfortable surfing on our website, each time you visit our website, the server collects certain statistical information. These statistics are only used to provide us information in relation to the type of user using our website by maintaining history of page viewed and at no point they identify the personal details of the user. We may make use of this data to understand as to how our website is being used.
6. Usage by Children We don't knowingly collect, maintain or sell products or services to people under age 18 or use personal information from our website about children under age 18. Children should seek the consent of their parents before providing any information about themselves or their parents and other family members online.
7. Security We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through our website, we collect your personal details on a secured server. The payment details are entered on the Payment Gateway’s or Bank’s page on a secured SSL. The data is transferred between Bank and gateways in an encrypted manner.
8. Safety and Security Tips A. Protect your passwords. Keep your passwords private. Anybody who knows your password can access your account. When creating a valid password, use letters, numbers and symbols and it should be 6-15 characters long. Avoid using dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. Frequent change of your password also ensures better protection to your account. Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts. If you are logging in from a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session instead of closing the page. B. Ensure your Personal Computer is protected: Fraudsters may send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses. These viruses, install a malicious code on your Computer without your knowledge and extract your confidential information that you use to access your online profile / account etc. C. Tips to bear in mind: Keep your computer updated with latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software. Install a personal firewall on your computer to protect your account. Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails.